Are you interested in working with Exceptional People, and creating Exceptional Solutions to obtain Extraordinary Results? Aneon Federal, welcomes diversity of thought, intellect, and thinking outside the box. We are a Federal Professional Services and Technology firm that prides ourselves on our ability to create lasting, innovative solutions. We strive to transform the way our customers operate and offer you an opportunity to make a true difference.
Aneon Federal Solutions is seeking an experienced research scientist in contraceptive products, your primary role would be to conduct research and development activities aimed at improving existing contraceptive products or developing new ones. Some specific responsibilities you might have in this role include:
- Conducting literature reviews and staying up-to-date on the latest research in the field of contraception.
- Designing and conducting experiments to evaluate the safety and efficacy of existing or new contraceptive products.
- Developing new formulations or delivery methods for contraceptives, such as gels, patches, or vaginal rings.
- Collaborating with other scientists, clinicians, and regulatory agencies to ensure that new products meet safety and efficacy standards.
- Analyzing and interpreting data from experiments and studies, and presenting findings to colleagues or at conferences.
- Writing reports, manuscripts, and grant proposals to communicate research findings and secure funding for future studies.
- Represent the project team at cross-discipline meetings within and outside of FDA with excellent communication, management of data analytics and collaborative skills, in a high impact cutting edge environment. Present and discuss research findings within and outside of FDA (this may require travel to meeting location) in collaboration with CDER/OTS/OCP senior program staff.
- To succeed in this role, you should have a strong background in biology, pharmacology, or a related field, as well as experience in laboratory research and 12 years of total experience. The ideal candidate must have at least three (3) years post-doctoral/post-graduate experience in clinical pharmacology, quantitative analysis, management of data analytics, excellent communication skills, and collaborative mentality to work and carry out research on a high-impact women’s health project collaboration between FDA and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF).You should also be detail-oriented, able to work independently and as part of a team, and have excellent communication and writing skills. Additionally, knowledge of regulatory requirements for drug development and experience working in a highly regulated industry would be beneficial.
- Minimum 12 years of experience working in the relevant area of expertise. Must have at least three (3) years post-doctoral/post-graduate experience in clinical pharmacology, quantitative analysis, management of data analytics, excellent communication skills, and collaborative mentality to work and carry out research on a high-impact women’s health project collaboration between FDA and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF).
- Other Requirement(s): This position requires U.S. Citizenship or a Green Card holder and the ability to obtain and maintain a Government public trust level security clearance. For a candidate that is a Green Card holder, they must have lived in the United States for at least three out of the past five years prior to your application date. You will also meet the residency qualifications if you lived abroad while on government or military duty or if you were a dependent of a federal employee of military member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as recordkeeping.
- Excellent leadership and mentorship abilities to introduce and implement solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with all staff and visitors.
- Proficient in the language/terms/jargon in his/her area of expertise.
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Willing and able to pass a government background investigation. (Criminal and Financial).
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Write English fluently (Required)