This role will provide high-level administrative support to the assigned Executive leadership and other senior staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide front office executive support to the Senior Level Staff, performing such tasks as: receiving callers and visitors; reserving conference rooms, scheduling meetings; assisting with graphics preparation and presentations; photocopying; completing reports; and other general office duties, as assigned.
- Prepare a variety of correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, meeting agendas and minutes using Microsoft Office software.
- Receive and direct communications and inquiries.
- Complete timecards and Prepare travel authorizations.
- Communications include phone calls, voicemail, faxes, e-mail, postal mail and express mail.
- Provide meeting support includes assisting with coordination, organization and implementation of meetings and identifying, preparing and compiling meeting documents and materials.
Education Requirement: Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience Requirement: Minimum three (3) years of direct experience.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship or a Green Card holder and the ability to obtain and maintain a Government public trust level security clearance. For a candidate that is a Green Card holder, they must have lived in the United States for at least three out of the past five years prior to your application date. You will also meet the residency qualifications if you lived abroad while on government or military duty or if you were a dependent of a federal employee of military member.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Exercises discretion and good judgement in all things, especially regarding sensitive or confidential matters
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures and recordkeeping procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with all staff and visitors.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- Silver Spring, MD 20993: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Willingness and be able to pass government background investigation. (Financial and Criminal)
- Associate (Required)
- Microsoft Office Suite: 3 years (Required)
Executive Administrative Support:
- 3 years (Required)
- Write English Fluently (Required)